As the tryouts approach, here is a checklist to make sure you’re ready to go
- Get your(son’s) physical.
- This physical must be uploaded and on file with the high school. Follow these steps and upload now.
- Know the practice & game schedule.
- Make sure you’re on mailing list.
- Make sure you’re on Slack – our main communication platform. If not, send Coach Dave an email.
- Have a back up lacrosse stick ready to go.
Supporting our Program
- Purchase a player pack. This will be the practice gear the boys can wear for practice. (We’ll have an online store up shortly!)
- Become a Booster Member. Unfortunately, everything that is needed to have a successful lacrosse program isn’t covered by the school. Please consider supporting our teams as we work to build and maintain this program.